Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls

Ellea had the fabulous idea that I should make cinnamon rolls last weekend.  I didn't jump at the opportunity, so she took matters into her own hands and found a "quick" recipe.  She was more than a tad surprised that it was so labor intensive.

She began dreaming about cinnamon rolls in the morning and we ate them in the afternoon.  She was surprised her quick recipe was so slow!  They turned out delicious, and I enjoyed every bite.  Don't think she's planning to make them again any time soon, though.
 

You can tell we watch cooking shows, because she made a point of "plating" the cinnamon roll I took a picture of.  An extra smear of frosting (homemade cream cheese - super yummy!) with a sprinkle of cinnamon.  I should've tried harder to get better lighting, but I was anxious to dig in!

No comments: