Monday, September 22, 2014

Lewiston Roundup Parade


The Lewiston Roundup parade went SO much better than the first parade.  Jasper was a very good boy.  Until it was time to say goodbye to his new girlfriend.  Then he went a little crazy.  A good looking horse will do that to you!



This time it was the Princess's horse who was having a bad day, but they got through it fine.


Because it was a long parade, and the last one went so poorly, I offered to walk along with them in case they had trouble.  I was glad I went along, but from where we left the trailer, to the end of the parade was probably 3 miles or more, and it was 90-plus degrees out, so I was glad to see the end of that parade route!!  Here, mom joined me and walked along for a couple minutes after we passed her watching the parade.  Guess we should have been doing the "princess" wave, too! :)

No comments: