Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Henry

Ellea and I were both looking forward to getting our hands on baby Henry at Easter this year.  He's a month old already, and incredibly alert.  He hardly slept all day!


I got more Henry time than I thought I would with Ellea around, because she was distracted all the other little ones in the family.  It was niece Christina who I had to fight with for baby time!  She tried to play the, "he needs his aunt" card, but I trumped her with, "I'm his great-aunt"!!!  She said that just meant I was old.....  I don't know why I put up with that girl!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going to get babyidis. I'm sure how to spell this but I think you know what I mean.
love
aunt wanda

Unknown said...

Hey, if the shoe fits....

(about you being old, I mean)