Monday, April 22, 2013

Smurf Turf

Edit:  I must tell you that after reading this post, Ellea was particularly annoyed with me for taking a picture with the BSU Bronco!!  I pointed out that I was choking and  kicking him, but that hardly appeased her.  "Why are you smiling?" she said accusingly!  That girl is a BSU Nazi!!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts late last week.  I was traveling for work, so blogging didn't happen.  I got to go to Sun Valley, Idaho for the very first time for meetings and a conference.  Didn't see any celebrities, but had fun with a few other ladies from Idaho who do the same job as me.  We only see each other a couple times a year, but we have a good time together.


I took a picture of one of my colleagues with the Boise State mascot for her school blog, but I figured the only way I could take a picture with the BSU bronco was if I was strangling him!  (BSU is a bad word in our household.... It's Vandals all the way!)  Of course, it looks more like I'm massaging his gums, than strangling him.......



So I tried kicking him!  Should've aimed my foot a little higher, though!

No comments: