Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Family Pickup

We took the opportunity to take a family picture since we had extended family visiting last weekend.  My dad's brother, sister and great-nephew from California were here, in addition to my brother and his family, and my mom.


It was only fitting that we gathered around the old black pickup that my dad bought new in 1963.  This pickup has moved around in the family over the years.  My grandad had it for many years, then my uncle had it, and he gave it to me to take care of 9 years ago.  (Thanks, Larry!)


We even  had a change of locations for the photo shoot.  I always enjoy the colors at sunset, but I was disappointed by the shadows on our faces.  I'll have to work on that.


But it was fun to gather 'round the old pickup for a family photo.  Touchdown!

No comments: