Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013

Another fun year for Halloween.  Only mildly cold - I think it was around 38 degrees.  That is certainly chilly, but some years it's below freezing which is rather torturous!


We had two skeletons and one Iron Man this year.  I know some people have strong opinions about older children continuing to trick or treat, but I figure if they're willing to dress up and go out as a family, I'm good.  The high schoolers who go out without a costume, that's just not right.  In case you care what I think.



We had a fun time trick or treating in Cottonwood.  Hit more houses than we usually do.  I keep telling the kids that means they have more to share with their mom and dad, but some of them don't think so.  That's all right.  I'll just help myself.



I was especially please with the girls costumes.  I found the idea online and they went with it.  (That's becoming rarer and rarer that they listen to my suggestions, so I get excited when they do!!)

Nicole wore her costume to school all day.  Someone teased her that as a skeleton she didn't have a heart, so she added one.


And of course, Iron Man kept us all safe.  Thank you, Iron Man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! great job on the costumes!! love the hearts!! ;)
love and hugs all around! grandma