Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Field of Dreams

Glenn leveled and rocked in a site near our house for a future barn/shed/shop thingie.  Ellea and Morgan promptly adopted it as a good place to play some baseball.....  Sorry, Glenn, no barn/shed/shop for you, I guess!!  Better luck next time!


They even got dad to be their catcher!  And I even played!!  I know - crazy!!  I didn't play well, but I played.  It'd probably been over 20 years since I hit a baseball.  I'm really athletic and drawn to sports.  Did you know that about me?



It was fun, but I was too lazy to go and get my camera.  Curse Glenn's phone camera, it makes it too easy.  I guess I was all worn out from running the bases like twice.  I'm very athletic.  Did I mention that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny girl.
love
aunt wanda

Anonymous said...

I second that ... you are such a bright light that I love so much.