Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sunday on the Salmon



We had a fun family trip to the Salmon River last Sunday, which is a whopping 20 minutes from our house.  A fun time was had by all.


These girls are two peas in a pod.  I've been pondering how nice it is that my kids all (mostly) get along so well.  Especially these two.  I'm so lucky.


And this is my selfie of my time on the beach.  How great is my life?  So great.

And, I should tell you, that I didn't actually get in the water.....  It's SOOO cold!  Even if it was 100 degrees outside.  I sat with my feet up on this tube and the seat of my beach chair barely skimming the water.  It was perfect.  Thankfully, my children are accustomed to my aversion to cold water and are satisfied to know that I will not be participating in the actual water sports.  It's a nice arrangement.

No comments: