Monday, November 10, 2014

Vandal Homecoming 2014



Glenn and I (mostly Glenn) have raised our kiddos to be University of Idaho Vandal fans through and through.


When we suggested we could go to the Vandal Homecoming game last month, the girls were all over it.  (Morgan already had plans for his social calendar that day.)



And the best part?  The Vandals actually won!!  First game this year.  First game they've won since last year's Homecoming, which we happened to attend.  Coincidence?  I think not.



My favorite part was the marching band halftime show.  I did actually watch the game, though, which is more than I could say back in my college days.  I'd go to all the games (because I was in marching band), but rarely watched much football!!  And they won back then!

Wait.....I was at those games, too.  Are you seeing the pattern?!

No comments: