Saturday, December 19, 2015

Quinceañera



This sweet girl made us into a family of four 15 short years ago.


After only FOUR weeks of bed rest, she finally came into the world with the sweetest, most laid back personality.  That didn't last very long.... :)


Little Nicole was only 19 months old when Ellea was born.  She was just a baby herself, but she's always been an easygoing soul, so she just rolled with it.  They've grown up to be the closest of friends (usually), which I love.


Dear Ellea,
I thank God that he blessed our family with your fun, spunky, loving personality.  Thank you for all you do to keep us laughing (and cleaning!).  I love your big, soft heart and beautiful smile.  I hope the coming year is full to the brim with many blessings and much joy.

I love you!!
Mom


1 comment:

Ellea said...

Thanks momma and I also thank God for every day of my life for the best parents I could ever ask for!
Love, Ellea