Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Bright Eyes


Ellea and I got to go visit her sweet cousin twins and their family last weekend.  We hadn't seen them in a whole month and they had changed so much.  They're four months old already.  We met at Costco to share some baby wrangling duties while shopping which is a favorite activity of a certain someone.


This girl is an expert.  Diaper changing, getting dressed, burping, soothing.  She can do it all.



Sweet baby Cecelia was in a great, happy mood.


And somehow, I didn't track who I was taking pictures of each time I pulled out my camera.  Turned out every single picture was of Cecelia.  We did hold and help with Beatrice, too, but you wouldn't know it based on the pictures.



This is Cecelia's usually look.  Bright eyed and serious.  It looks like I'm scaring her, but no one was harmed in the taking of this photo.  At least, I don't think so.

No comments: