Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

Well, here we go, boys and girls.  I've been toying with the idea of "blogging" for awhile now, but didn't want to go there with my delightful dial-up connection, but I have caved.  We'll see how long it lasts and how many pictures get posted, but here's my first attempt. . . .  .

Easter at Glenn's sister Dori's house in Lewiston is always a delight.  More so this year becuase we actually saw a little sunshine and warmth.  I feel like I'm living in the artic this spring.  There is snow many mornings (like today, for example).  I am tired of snow.  I am not a big fan of snow.  It is fine in December, but come February, I'm so over snow.  That's not a great fit for the wilds we call Keuterville, Idaho.  My husband likes living here despite the snow.  I like my husband an awful lot, so I don't think I'll be moving.  Anyway, I digress.  I was talking about Easter. 


Yeah!!  I succeeded in uploading a photo! What a fine looking family.  Yes, Morgan has a mohawk.  Or, he did have a mohawk on that day.  It has now left the building.  These photos are not very high resolution due to the dial-up connection mentioned previously.  You understand.

Dori's son Jeff insisited on playing his guitar from atop this cute little motorcylce of his.  We got Dori to go for a "ride" for the picture.  My family always loves listening to the Kaufman's play.  I hope we can do it again before next Easter.  Please?

I had six photos picked out to post, but whimped out and went with these two.  You understand. 

4 comments:

Clementine said...

Oh yeah!! I'm so excited to see your blog!! I'll add your link to my main blog (if you don't mind). I tend to go there to click to my favorite blogs. Love your family pictures! LOVE the mohawk! Z would be quite jealous to see it. I've so far kept him from having one. Hope to see you this weekend! love YOU!!!

Krista

Jen said...

Whoo hoo! Love the blog. We'll have the boys bring up the instruments on May 15.

Unknown said...

Yay! I love it, Loretta! Easter was great too.

Also, I'll let my mom know there's another blog out there that she'd be interested in. Expect her to blog-stalk you. Sorry.

anatomy 1 said...

Wow, I'm impressed. How do you find the time to do this? I don't even know what day it is half the time. I'll try to keep up on my "reading" from you! Best of luck and kudos for attempting this!