Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Black Beauty


My Uncle Larry was so excited to see the old black Chevy pickup that has been in the family for 50 years now!  He hadn't seen it since Glenn surprised me with an all new paint job several years ago.  He did a great job cleaning it up for pictures.


He even brought along the original old black California license plates.  If it was still located in California, he could have these original plates on it.  Can you believe it?  In Idaho, we have to get new plates every 7 years.  Those crazy Californians can keep the same plate for 50 years!


This is my dad's sister and brother taking it out for a spin.  Lots of memories in this pickup.


Isn't she a beauty?


I love this pickup.  It holds a very special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Larry and I is proof positive that when hanging around you and your camera, one should always carry a lipstick and a hairbrush!