Friday, August 16, 2013

Crazy Busy

It may seem that I have dropped off the earth.  My apologies to the select few who keep track of such things as whether I ever post to my blog.  You'll be happy to know that I am, in fact, still firmly planted in Idaho.  Life has been crazy.  Fun.  But crazy.

We were camping on the Selway for 5 days last week, made a quick trip to Silverwood in North Idaho early this week, and took me in for Lasik eye surgery yesterday.....  No more glasses!  No more contacts!  Yippee!  I figure I have been wearing glasses for about 27 years and contacts for maybe 23.  I am so excited to be free from that for a while.  I will eventually need reading glasses, but I can handle that.

So there you go.  You've been caught up with our efforts to squeeze some fun out of the last few weeks of summer.  I will try to do better at posting most every week day, but no promises.  Next week is the County Fair, so the craziness will continue. . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW ...!