Monday, December 30, 2013

Lens Envy Satisfied

We had our annual Poxleitner Christmas party prior to Christmas.  Some of favorite nieces and nephews - Joe and Jen and their kiddos - were the first family members to descend upon us.


We always enjoy them and their little ones.  As you can see, sweet Natalie is quite the ball of fun!


And Ellea can never get enough of the little Henry.  He is sometime skeptical of strangers, but she worked her magic with him.



And they gave me a wonderful Christmas gift..... Sweet Joe apparently found a 50 mm camera lens in a pawn shop that was just like the one I was lusting after.  It's lucky for me that he reads my blog.  And frequents pawn shops.  And is so generous!  Thanks Joe, and family!  I LOVE my new lens.


2 comments:

Jen said...

We had a great time (as usual) at your house with you guys and your wonderful kids. Morgan was especially thoughtful with Sam--Jeanene said Morgan reminded her of a younger Phil; I thought he would take that as a compliment!

lorettapox said...

We also had a wonderful time. Thank you for coming and thanks again for the thoughtful gift! That's a huge compliment to Morgan.