Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Three Years


We had our annual family photo taken at Easter in beautiful, sunny Lewiston.  Some of the fam were anxious to change out of their church clothes sooner, but they went along with my demands that they hold out for picture taking time because they know we always take a family picture in Lewiston on Easter morning.
 

Flashback.....  This is from my very first blog post three years ago.  Can you believe this was only three years ago?!  Really?  Honestly, I had to count on my fingers.  This picture could not possibly be from just three years ago.  They're so little!  We've lived a lifetime since then!


I love how mature and beautiful our  kids are becoming, but where did the time go?  How can they grow up so much in three short years?  Wow.  It's so bittersweet to watch your kids grown up.  *sigh*

1 comment:

wendi drake said...

ahhh, i hate how fast they grow up. taylor's already too busy sprinting around to snuggle much anymore.