Thursday, October 16, 2014

Golden Anniversary

My parents were married 50 years ago today.



Twenty-five years ago today they celebrated their Silver Anniversary.


Sadly, he died almost 20 years ago at the age of 53.



We all miss him.  No one more than my mom.



She was 19 when they met and they married 6 months later.



They had thirty good years together.  I know my dad smiles on her from heaven, but it's hard, as life is known to be.




Fifty years ago, two beautiful people came together as husband and wife.  Happy Anniversary, Bob and Rose Ann.  So glad you tied the knot!  Blessings always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first picture reminds me, seeing the red roses, Bob gave me a dozen red roses each and every holiday during the last few years we lived in CA! His love was so special!! So many good memories!! But cut short it seems :( Looking forward to seeing him in the heavenly place :) LOVE you BOB!!

Anonymous said...

Well ... it seems as if I missed this post on it's first "go round"! Glad I was able to pick it up this time. Very nice ... my dear ... beautifully put together. Did I share those pic's with you? I don't remember that. I took everyone of them but the last one. My mind is slipping away it seems ... better get back to Idaho while I can still remember everyone's name {ha ha} and still get up in the saddle.
Love & Hugs, Aunt B.