Monday, December 8, 2014

Couple Pictures


Of course, no family picture taking session is complete without some pictures of Glenn and I.  Ellea didn't like this, and I have to admit it does look a little awkward.


But this one's hardly an improvement......


Better....


But not for long!


Sometimes, I wanna.....!






His silliness does make me laugh, though!


And if you just crop out his leg over mine, it's a pretty good picture!


He keeps me on (off) my toes.  That's for sure.


And I love him.  Goofiness and all, (usually!)


 Thanks for the pictures, Ellea.  You do good work considering what you have to work with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of you and Glenn especially well ... You can really see the love you two have for one another ... Keep up the good work!
Hugs, A-Barb