Monday, December 22, 2014

Poxleitner Christmas Party 2014

We hosted our annual Poxleitner Christmas party last weekend.  There were 32 people in our home and a grand time was had by all.


It takes a lot of Chicken noodle soup to feed 32 people!


Look at that pre-dinner spread.  We never go hungry at our family gatherings.


I had such good help getting everything ready for the soup.


And lots of great help eating the soup!






But my favorite help is after we're done eating.  I can always count on Nancy's boys to cover clean up duty.  (And Ellea's always a good cleaner-upper, too!)  It's my favorite part of the whole night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are your "game playing" pictures. That's my favorite part. Glad you had a good evening. Looks like all had a grand time!! :)
Love and hugs, Mom