Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More Family Pics

The next backdrop for the family picks was Glenn's idea.... the good old hay bales.  I thought they turned out to be a great background.


You'll remember that last time my family thought I was crazy to haul our ugly red chair all the way to Lewiston for pictures.  Well, Ellea and I found another beat up old chair (it's covered in paint drips) at a yard sale.  Some people thought it needed to be repainted before we could use it, but I think it works just fine as an ugly old paint-spattered chair!



And these hooligans can never resist a silly version of every picture we take!


This one was, "put your left foot in....."



This is one of my favorites.  Too bad I'm not in it!


I felt pretty silly when I realized that I had re-positioned the tripod to make it more level and succeeded in cutting off Nicole's head.


 But I knew we'd get it right eventually!  It was cold enough that my family wasn't quite as patient as last time, but they sure were good sports about taking pictures in the snow!  (And there's more to come!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again I love all the pictures.
keep them coming.
love
aunt wanda