Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cake Boss Jr.

I was out of town the night before the Superbowl and came home about halfway through the big game.  I was so impressed to see these beautiful cupcakes that Morgan made and decorated all by his lonesome!


It's hard to make out in the photo, but they say "Seahawks" around the outside of the plate.  The four in the middle have the number 12 on them for us, the "12th man."


They turned out super yummy.  And doesn't he look pleased with himself?!  I think we might have the next Cake Boss on our hands! :)

We were all a little sad (and shocked) by the how the game turned out.  (I'm no football fanatic, but I'll never understand why they didn't just run the ball.  You throw a ball in the air, odds go up that someone on the other team will catch it.  Seems obvious, but what do I know?)  At least we had some yummy chocolate cupcakes to console ourselves with.  Chocolate cupcakes can fix many of life's disappointments.  You can quote me on that.

No comments: