Monday, February 9, 2015

Welcome to the 21st Century

It's official.... I'm finally in the 21st century with my very own smart phone.  I've had a Tracfone for the past several years, which you will be surprised to know has served me well.  Except that my most recent touch-screen model wouldn't let my husband, or many of my friends with a certain local cell phone carrier send me texts.  Oh, and I was on the phone the lovely Tracfone people for about 10 hours and spent several months trying to sort it out.  Except for that, it has treated me well.

Unfortunately, the phone still has lots of minutes on it and our girls are in need of a cell phone to use when they are away from home so I'll likely spend a few more hours with Tracfone trying to sort it out.  Yay.


So, here's my first selfie.  My husband is actually driving down the road at this point.  Do not try this at home.  We aren't very smart.

I don't have to tell you the camera portion of my new smart phone is my favorite part, so far.  Hopefully, I'll have even more pictures to share.  Won't my kids love that?!


After signing my life away on a two -year contract on my new Motorola phone, we celebrated with my favorite turkey sandwiches.  With a side of green peppers and extra mayonnaise, please.  Yumm!!

The moral of the story?
Tracfone is okay.
Smart phones are better.
Glenn and I are not very smart about the appropriate time for selfies.
I will be taking even more photos of my kids.
Turkey sandwiches with green pepper and lots of mayo are THE BOMB!
I have a new number.  If you want it, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want your new cell #. you can text me at my cell. love aunt wanda