Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dinosaur Rides

We were leaving this grocery store in a nearby town when I jokingly suggested that we should go take a picture with this new dinosaur our front.  I didn't think my kids would take me up on it.  I really was joking.  My (almost) 16 year old never ceases to amaze me, though.  She loved the idea and immediately jumped on board.  Her little brother was a little more skeptical, but wasn't going to be left out of the fun.  Ellea was not with us.  I'm doubtful she would have joined in this ridiculousness, but who knows?


We decided Nicole was a little big to sit on the poor thing's back.  He's only made out of plastic, after all.


But, she gave her brother a boost.  Keep in mind this is on a busy street corner.  I'm sure we were an entertaining sight!



I'm certain they love people climbing on their dinosaur mascot.  You can see the poor guy has a chain around his foot.  Guess that's in case he decides to wander.

1 comment:

Avinash Dwivedi said...

Thanks for the sharing an amazing blog on the Dinosaur Rides Kids Amusement.
You just wrote exciting and knowledgeable information on this.
Dinosaur Rides For Kiddie In Amusement Park