Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Joe and I

I took a group of students to the University of Idaho (GO Vandals!) a few weeks ago to visit the Engineering Expo and generally check out campus.  We were sitting outside eating lunch and good old Joe Vandal squeezed in next to me on the bench.  To be honest, he was kinda flirting with me.  Put his arm around me and acted all coy.  Don't tell Glenn, okay?


I pulled out my fancy new smart phone for a picture, but I'm still getting the hang of selfies.  The young'uns make them look so easy, but it's trickier than you would think to get the angle right.  Here I am chewing my sandwich.  (Really, Loretta?  Basic selfie rule #1 - stop chewing for the picture.)  I was having major trouble getting us both in the picture.


I told Joe his head was too big for my picture.  He probably didn't appreciate my honesty.  Still need to work on my selfie skills, I think.  I gave myself a double chin.  Not quite the look I was going for.  But, oh well... Go Vandals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's alright honey ... Annie Libowitz probably sucks at selfies too.

Anonymous said...

Did I spell that name correctly???? Think NOT!