Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Girl, Her Dog and Her Lamb

 Every year, our county has a practice show in June for all the livestock except pigs (I think they're more prone to disease.... or maybe they're just too much work to schlep around.  They're not halter broke, you know!)  And a dog showing clinic with the dog judge.


Nicole is taking a lamb and a dog project this year (and horse!), so she had two animals to deal with.



We were sitting in the shade on these concrete steps and Nicole's lamb decided he needed to join us.  Zip didn't look all that impressed originally, but he managed.


A Schnauzer, a lamb and a teenager.  What a cute bunch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that is too cute!!! And that is amazing, Goober has come a long way since Aunt Wanda saw him I think!! Email that last picture to me please. I need to save that :) Love U, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Ummm ... All the sheep I've ever been around were incredibly stupid! Goober has personality ... can he stay and be a "pet" sheep? Just asking ...

lorettapox said...

Oh, he's pretty stupid, but I guess he has a little personality when he's not trying to run away! :-)