Friday, June 21, 2013

Horse Camp, 2013

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I've been at our second annual "horse camp" with Nicole and our dear, horse-loving friend, Candi, all week.  It was a fabulous, fun time, except for the rain.  I know we needed the moisture, but it was a tad disappointing to have half of horse camp cancelled due to rain.  By Thursday morning, the arena had become a lake!


We had a great time with the portion of horse camp that wasn't dripping wet.  Team penning was everyone's favorite activity.  The goal is get three calves into a pen in one corner of the arena.  Sounds easy, but believe me, it isn't!  You may notice we only have two calves here.  Sometimes you're happy to get any calves in the pen!

1 comment:

anatomy 1 said...

Awesome pic., I am stealing it from here :) Thanks again for a fun "girls horsey trip", it is always great to spend time with my besties ;)