Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Setting Up Camp

Nicole and I went to a horse camp a couple of weeks ago with dear horsie-friend, Candi. The plan was for her to haul the horses and me to bring our camp trailer. Dear hubby, Glenn, insisted that he would haul the camper up there for me. And it was about a two-hour drive! I'm so spoiled. And I like it!

First item on the agenda was setting up the "corral" for the horses. She brought along metal fence posts and lots of rope and in no time we had a great pen for our three horses. The pen worked great for Nicole and my horses, but Candi's horse insisted on showing off his houdini abilities. He got out a few times and then was relegated to sleeping in the horse trailer overnight and being tied up during the day.





I handed Glenn the camera and asked him to get a picture of the three of us at the beginning of our adventure.

I'm not the only crazy picture taker in our family. Glenn insisted he needed to take more pictures. We weren't excited to be there, or anything! None of us like horses and we were dreading our three full days of nothin' but horsie-fun. Don't we look sad?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a Fun, Fun ... way, to spend 3 days. Horses & friends and sharing it all with your daughter.