Monday, September 30, 2013

Big Girls

I left town on Sunday to go to a conference in Portland (wet!).  Glenn had the kids in Lewiston Sunday afternoon.  They went to the Home Depot..........


They will likely hate that I'm putting this on my blog....  But, in my family if you do something silly or amusing and it gets caught on camera, you can pretty well bank on it going on the blog!!  I LOVE this picture!  These are my little girls.....  Who used to love riding in these sorts of carts.  (And sitting in my lap, and holding my hand....)  Looking at this picture makes me smile, but it also makes me sad for the part of the childhood that's gone and will never be the same.  They're amazing, beautiful, intelligent, compassionate girls.  But they're not (really) small enough to ride in a cart, or sit in my lap.  Sniff.

They're so funny.  And I'm so glad Glenn got this picture.  And they let him take it knowing it might be put on their mom's blog against their will!

No comments: