Monday, September 16, 2013

Hot Horse Show

Another fun horsie-weekend with our dear friend, Candi.


Her little filly, "Sis," did great and was a patient girl waiting around all day for the festivities to wrap up.  Boy, was it a hot, long day.  But we had a lot of fun with our four-legged friends.  I even took my old horse, but you won't see any pictures of us, I'm afraid.  You'll just have to take my word for it!


Nicole and Jasper had some tough competition, but they held their own.


It had been a couple weeks since she'd ridden him and over a month since they'd done English together, but  they looked good.


Even came away with a few Championship ribbons which always puts a smile on that girl's face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture they are in "English" mode. Wish I could have been there too!
Miss you guys ...
A-Barb