Monday, January 20, 2014

Group sledding

We had lots of fun sledding over Christmas break, but it was especially fun the day we had a couple friends over and did some creative group sledding.


The snow was hard-packed and super fast that day, but also not very forgiving.  Every run was upwards of 20 miles per hour!  Luckily we didn't have any big wrecks which can really damper the fun factor!


Let me give you a PUSH!


Glenn came up with some of the crazy group sledding ideas.  Going down the hill backwards?  No thanks.  I'll drive the snowcat!

I pulled out my little point and shoot and took some photos and videos.  I was disappointed with taking the video from the top of the hill, so I tried driving the snow mobile while videoing.  Tricky, but possible!  Probably not terribly safe!  Do not try this at home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, YOUR ACERAGE ... is where all the snow in the country fell this year. Nothing around here!

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to tell you the video says it's private! :( does anyone else see it on here? just curious as to what it is! love and hugs, mom