Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kaufman Band


After a fun-filled gift exchange that's full of thievery and stealing, we all settled in to listen to a little Kaufman music.





Morgan even got in on the act with his little guitar.  Phil's been helping him learn a few chords for the past year or so, so they played a song with only the chords he knows and he played along.



It may have been a little overwhelming to keep up with the big boys, but he did a great job.  As a mama bird, my heart swelled with pride at my little boy playing with the famous Kaufman band!  Okay, maybe not famous, but pretty darn good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O, my goodness!! wow, now I know I should have been there!! Morgan, grandma is amazed at you!! good for you!! hope you will play for me soon!! love and hugs to all! PS: where are the videos?