Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Monday Fun

The kids and I were determined to do something fun on our Monday off from school this week.  We decided to head to Grangeville and hang out with Grandma for a few hours.


After some yummy ice cream, we stopped at the waterfall for pictures.  We took similar pictures about a year and a half ago.  Kids grow up too fast.  I'm sure you know that, but I just had to say it again.


I considered bringing my good camera along, but decided against it.  I'm really slacking lately with being the mom who takes her camera everywhere.  I need to work on that.  Luckily the girls always have their iPods handy and they take decent pics.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures you put on
here. thanks. kisses and hugs for everybody. love aunt wanda

Anonymous said...

ME TOO, I love being to stay in touch with you all, this way ... Keep up with the pictures! Besides, its a Mothers job to annoy her children.
Love & Hugs, Your annoying A-Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks, ladies! I still love this blog, even if it seems like I have neglected it lately! Besides, it's a great excuse to annoy my kids... "C'mon! Just ONE more picture."!!