Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Growing up

 This is what we were shopping for on our big girls-only shopping spree a couple weeks ago.....


This beautiful young woman has been asked to the prom of a nearby school.  She is also going to her own prom (with the same young man).  We found this gorgeous (and affordable - woohoo!) dress at a consignment shop in Lewiston and she couldn't be happier!  (She might need to stop drawing tattoos on her arm, though!)



Girl power!



My little girls are growing up, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.  They're turning into amazing young women who I am so proud of, but I know it's not long until they leave this nest and I'm not ready for that! Guess I just need to savor every moment.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have been behind on my blog reading, but what a beautiful dress! I love consignment shopping.