Friday, March 21, 2014

Piano Lessons

I have been so pleased with the amount of piano the girls have been able to pick up with just a tiny bit of help from me.  Nicole learned a fun song from a friend recently and taught it to her sister (and me!).  Ellea convinced her dad to sit down with her at the piano and she taught him some of it last night after they got home from track practice.


It was so tricky to get a good picture of them sitting in front of this sunny window.  I don't love the exposure in this picture (glaringly bright piano keys, really?!) , but I love their expressions.


Ellea's blurry in this one!  As a perfectionist, I don't love this picture, but as a mom, I sure do.


Dad was a good sport (as always).


And a pretty decent piano student!  If he keeps up his "lessons,"  I'll load a video of the final result!

No comments: