Monday, March 10, 2014

Rocking Chair

The girls and I had a super fun day of shopping and hanging out on Saturday - just the three of us.  We drove by a furniture store in Moscow that has always had a huge red rocking chair out front.  We've talked before about the need to stop and take a picture in it.  Nicole brought up that she wanted to do that sometime.  I figured there was no time like the present, so I pulled into the parking lot.



Ellea was mortified.  What if we got in trouble?  I assured her it would be fine, but she didn't believe me.  The only thing that would appease her was if I went inside and asked permission.  They, of course, had no problem with my request.  The guy said the governor had even taken a picture in their chair once!  So we're in good company!

She was still a little disturbed by all the cars driving by.  How embarrassing!!  They started waving at the cars and one even honked at us!


It was fun.



It was great to have a day to ourselves.  We'll have to do it again soon.

No comments: