Friday, March 7, 2014

Marbles

My mom found this very fun marble activity at the hospital thrift shop where she is the "toy lady"!!  It has these pieces with magnets on the back so you can put it on the fridge in different combinations and then send your marble through the maze.  It's more fun than you would imagine.  Glenn and I found ourselves standing in the kitchen playing with it at times!


It was well used when we had our special Kaufman guests.


This little man especially enjoyed it.


He's just too cute, this one.  Two is such a fun age.  Don't get me wrong, I remember it to also be a challenging age.  I'm grateful I don't have this age under my roof (most of the time).  But it sure is fun to have them in the family to enjoy.  (And for someone else to wrestle with!)

No comments: