Wednesday, September 23, 2015

To Yeast or Not to Yeast, That is the Question...

Morgan asked if it was possible to make homemade donuts last weekend.  I'm too lazy to wait around for the yeast to rise, but I was willing to give cake donuts a try.



I went where I go for all new recipes.... a nice Google search.  Found one from "drop" donuts that looked good and away we went.



We ran out of glaze, so we also did some sugared donuts.  They were the best.  Especially with a little cinnamon.



The donuts were fun to make, but not as fabulous to eat as we had hoped.  Next time, we might have to be more patient and use yeast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember me making donuts years ago? They were good as I remember but lots of work! Good for Morgan and you! It amazing sometimes what you all come up with, fun times it looks like :)
Love and hugs, Grandma/Mom