Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Little Vandals


Some members of the family went to a Vandal football game in Moscow over the weekend.  Nicole had a youth group event that she was participating in, so we had to cheer the Vandals on for her.


As an extra special treat, we ran in to these cuties (and their parents!).  Will is wearing an adorable shirt that says, "I'm being raised by Vandals!"  His mom argued it should really say I'm being raised by a Vandal, but that doesn't sound as good.  She's a Vandal-by-marriage, I think.




It was fun to cheer on the Vandals.  Their record hasn't been so great the past several years, but they won last week's game, so that was a good sign.  The first half of this game looked promising, but the final score was a little discouraging.



Always enjoy the half-time show, regardless how good or bad the football team is.  I get so sentimental when I see the marching band.  I loved that part of my college experience.



Morgan suggested we bring along some face paint.  It was a good way to entertain the cuties when boredom began to set in.  This one looks pretty pleased with himself.


Uncle Glenn even got in on trying to entertain these cuties.  Little Ben got a better view of the field for a few minutes.  Can you tell Glenn's trying to watch the game in the picture on the left? :)

No comments: