Thursday, November 12, 2015

Chairs in the Pickup



We took some family pics last weekend for our Christmas card.  We took out my dad'd old black Chevy and had fun with it.  And, of course we brought along our old beat up chairs that we have used in our Christmas pictures the last couple years.  So, why not ride in the back of the pickup on these lovely chairs like these two did?


And of course, I don't have any pictures of my kids sitting in chairs in the back of the black Chevy, so I must take some.  I'm so grateful my kiddos have been well-trained to cooperate with taking lots of pictures.  And I rarely take just one photo.  I have to take them from every angle.  Maybe someday they'll appreciate having thousands of digital photos of their childhood to sort through.  Probably not.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will your Christmas pics include the black truck?

lorettapox said...

There's one of us with the kids sitting on the tailgate that turned out pretty good. Sadly, my camera was not focusing great for some reason, so my favorite one turned out a little blurrier than I'm willing to tolerate. :/ I'll post more tomorrow.