Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pink House Pictures


Of course, no family photo session is complete without some pics of me and my man.  Ellea is a great little photographer.  This is the first shot she took and I think it's my favorite.


We'd been outside taking pics for quite some time at this point.  We were cold.  We're attempting to keep our hands warm.


We took these pictures in front of Glenn's grandfather's old house just down the road from our house.  It's no longer inhabited.  Yes, it's painted pink.  I've never understood that.  Apparently that's the color that was chosen many years ago.  I've seen more than one pink house around these parts. Not many more, but more than one, so pink houses must have been a thing.

 
We interrupt this photo shoot for a pesky little brother.




And we always bring along our old red chair to our photo sessions.  You may remember, my family was super skeptical the first time this thing was brought along for a photo shoot, but it has served us well.  We didn't use it much this time, but it had to make an appearance.


It's unfortunate that I'm not a photoshop user... I would remove that ugly black cord behind us.  Oh well.  Maybe someday.




Glenn was over having his picture taken.  That's enough.  We're done.  Go away.


I thought I'd be a good sport and join him in making faces at the photographer.



 No, really, he's over it.  He started threatening the camera with a large stick.  We must be done.

No comments: