Thursday, November 19, 2015

June Wedding

 I blogged about the beautiful family wedding we had this summer, but life quickly got away from me and I got busy with other summer activities and failed to post all the great pictures we took.  I was digging back through old photos today, and found some I'd like to share.


This couple is beautiful inside and out and it was a joy to be a part of their special day.



The groom, Phil, is Morgan's Godfather and Morgan was touched to be asked to be a server in the wedding.  It was only his second time serving in Mass, and his first wedding.  He did great.


Phil is also Glenn's nephew (his sister, Dori's son).  He asked Glenn to participate as a groomsman which was fun.  He cleans up pretty nice.



And of course, with dressed up kiddos, we had to take some pictures.



They clean up pretty well, too.


If I do say so myself.

No comments: