Saturday, June 9, 2012

C'mon, mom . . .

I was excited for an excuse to use my new camera when we took Nicole to pick out her lamb last weekend. Her only rule? Don't be crazy camera mom. Okay, okay. I'll try.

I thought I did okay, I wasn't being too conspicuous about my desire to take dozens of photos. Just standing back using my handy dandy zoom lens (thank goodness for zoom).
These photos look remarkably similar, but I just had to take one more....

This one, too, looks very similar to the others, but I received the slightest "look" right before I took it. The look said to me, "Mom, you're on the verge of being crazy camera mom." Not that it made me cut back on my photo taking at that point, but I did make a mental note to not be so obnoxious about taking lots of posed photos. We'll see if the mental note sticks!

No comments: