Thursday, June 28, 2012

Not Too Close, Please.

It took some experimenting, but we managed to discover what the fish in our pond were interested in biting at this year. The magic ingredient was Power Bait. Jen caught 6 fish in a row after she switched bait. It didn't matter where her hook landed. She'd wait about 45 seconds, and then announce, "I got one." Then, my darling hubby, would remove her hook and she'd do it again. That's the kind of fishing for me! Some of us aren't very patient fishermen/women!



Andie was pretty skeptical about those fish.




Look at that face!




She touched it. Begrudingly.



Okay, okay. I'll be in a picture with the fish, so long as Glenn holds it....




Just don't think about getting that thing too close to me!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for taking us fishing, guys! Glen--you're the best!