Friday, June 1, 2012

Making Messes

One of the first orders of business on day one of our camping trip was for Morgan and his friends to make a mess with some silly string.
It's fun to make a mess.

Afterwards, they picked it up and played with it. Morgan put some in the cap of his empty can of silly string and threatened to keep it forever. I believe him.

Then it was suggested they jump off the pile of logs they had been sitting on, so us mothers could play around with taking photos. I lost track of how many times they jumped off. With my fancy camera and its ability to take endless photos, I think I took about 50 pictures of kids jumping off logs.

That complicates things for picking a photo for the blog. Used to be, I had a couple shots to pick from, now I seem to have hundreds! Not that I would complain about such things!

No comments: