Thursday, July 12, 2012

All Terrain Vehicles

Some of us prefer riding horses.

Some of us prefer riding motorized vehicles. (Ellea and cousin, Sophia)

(Morgan and Uncle Tony)


When I was a kid, my brother had a 3-wheeler ATV. I had a horse. He did have a good argument that the ATV ate less hay, but they're not as much fun to pet either! And they don't smell as lovely. I know you non-horse lovers won't understand, but those of us who are fond of horses, love that sweet horsie scent. Can I get an Amen?!!

4 comments:

anatomy 1 said...

AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Loretta Amen!

Unknown said...

Amen ... & Pass the plate on down! Though Ellea would disagree, even better than puppy breath and babies.

Unknown said...

Amen ... & Pass the plate on down! Though Ellea would disagree, even better than puppy breath and babies.