Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Centipede, Take 2

Ellea and I decided to try out the Centipede video game from my childhood recently.  I'm not new to this game, as you might recall.  I wasn't at the top of my game that day, though.

I figured I'd cream Ellea with all my killer skills, but our scores were very similar.  Apparently, I wasn't in the zone that day.  Or, maybe I was just being nice to my inexperienced daughter.  Yeah, that's it....

Nicole and Glenn decided to get in on the action.  Nicole struggled a little.  Her turns were so brief, that I struggled to have enough time to take her picture!


And then there was Glenn.  Notice his intense, video game stance.  He wasn't messing around this time.  He did quite well for himself and even got to enter his initials (in fourth place).   He and I might be due for a little rematch sometime soon.  Although, I beat him last time and may not fare so well the second time around!

No comments: