Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Tree

We finally went out and found the "perfect" tree yesterday.  When the kids were little, I got away with just sending Glenn out to get the tree and I stayed in the warm, dry house.  The kids have decided it should be a family event.  I asked if I could stay home.  The answer was no.


Last year, we spent an hour looking around and finally went back to the first tree we found.  Yesterday, we found a great tree right away, but the kids wanted to keep looking.  I told them that this year we were only going to look for five minutes before we came back to the first tree.  I know, I'm a party pooper!  I can't help it.


2 comments:

anatomy 1 said...

Five minutes! Jeez Mom :)

Anonymous said...

You have every right to demand a "5 minute look-see" on any subsequent Christmas Tree's. After all ... you can't help being a native born C-A-L-I-F-O-R-I-A-N !!!
It's genetics ... Lol