Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Three Kids & a Chair

The kids are always great sports when I get out the camera to take a picture of the three of them.  You'd think they'd get tired of me.  Someday I'm sure it will happen.  I better keep at it while I still can.

I think we got more silly shots than serious ones the other day!

 Nothing wrong with a good silly shot.

I wish I could go back and try a few more poses.  I'm not happy with how washed out the background became in some of them.

 But frankly, I think I was the one ready to be done at this point!

To try something different, I suggested they look at each other.  Morgan did this weird eye thing and Ellea lost it.  I'm clearly an amateur at this stuff.  But at least I've left room for improvement!

And my kids seem so willing, so hopefully me and my ugly chair will get another chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word ... "Filters" ... your Dad was really big on using them.

Anonymous said...

Love ... ALL ... the pics of the kids! Great shots.