Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Good Books

It was so fun choosing the books to buy Jen for the book-themed baby shower. I consulted the kids, and we decided on two favorites from our collection.  They're probably more my favorites than theirs, but they didn't argue!  The first book we decided on was Giraffe and a Half, by Shel Silverstein.  Love that author.  Found this book at the library when the girls were little and immediately ordered our own copy.  Funny, silly book.  Easily found on Amazon.  Gotta love that.



The other book is from my childhood and we still have the copy my brother and I grew up reading. "Professor Wormbog in Search for the Zipperump-a-Zoo," by Mercer Mayer.


I was pleasantly surprised that Amazon carried this book also.  I was also surprised to see used copies available for $375!  I'm sure the beat up copy from my childhood isn't worth nearly so much, but still...

A person should be more careful with their children's books.

But wait, that wouldn't be fun for the children, now would it?!

No comments: