Friday, January 11, 2013

Meatballs

Nicole volunteered to make dinner recently (bless her soul), and settled on giving spaghetti and meatballs a try.  Meatballs from scratch, that is.  And she pulled it off fabulously.  The meatballs were perfect and the sauce was delicious.  After she started cooking the pasta I told her to set a timer and I picked up the package to see how long they needed to cook.  That's when I noticed I was holding an empty Linguine wrapper.  Hmm.

Turns out she grabbed the first bag of "straight" noodles she found and never thought to read the package.  I told her it was fine.  They all taste the same anyway.


So, we had Linguine and Meatballs.  Sounds funny, but tasted great!  Nicole can make me Some-Shape-of-Pasta and Meatballs any time she wants.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Yah Nicole! If she can cook when she arrives at college she'll be rare and impressive!

anatomy 1 said...

Agreed! Nice job Nicole, I always admire a good chef :)

anatomy 1 said...

Agreed! Nice job Nicole, I always admire a good chef :)